Appointing a Chief Access Manager

In order to enable your employees to use the online government services, you must register your company in CSAM. After having registered in CSAM, you will gain access to the Management of Access Managers (MAM).

In order to register a company in CSAM, you must have a legal function within the company. Your legal function must be recognized by the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises and be valid at the time of registration. Use CBE Public Search If you are unsure whether you are currently recognized as a legal representative of the company you wish to register.

Please enter hereunder your national register number, your name, surname and the company number of the company of which you are the legal representative in order to:

  • register your company in CSAM, and
  • appoint yourself or someone else as a Chief Access Manager

(11 figures)

(10 figures)